Speed Networking is a quick and easy way to meet new people for job prospects, partnerships or networking. Here’s how it will work:
6-6:25 – Social Networking as people arrive (free beer to the first 50 with business cards)
* Upon registering you’ll receive a free beer voucher if you bring your business cards
* Otherwise you’ll need to scratch out your contact info on paper to share
* Get a name tag and be assigned A or B
6:25-6:30 – Announcements and Rules
*GDPR Deadline Briefing by Matt Harada, Sovrn
*Sit on the side of table which corresponds with your A or B
6:30-7: Speed Networking: 10 rounds at 3 minutes each (a moderator will be timing)
:45 Seconds A Introduction
* Where do you work and what do you do?
* Tell me about your children OR your family growing up
* What do you do in your free time for enjoyment, relaxation, hobby?
:45 Seconds B Introduction
:60 Seconds for Open Discussion/Exchange Cards
Follow Up Ideas:
* What is the most challenging aspect of your current job?
* What do you love most about your job?
* If money was not an issue, what would you be doing instead?
* The funniest thing that ever happened to me was…
:30 A or B Musical Chairs to a different A or B seat
7-7:30 – More Social Networking with your New Friends